Wednesday 4 April 2018

4th April #140 - Creative Moments Design Team


Hip Hip Hooray... Its No Housework Day!! You wont find any arguments from me... I'll be off to complete my challenge with Creative Moments Challenge Blog?

This challenge theme is to take some time out just for you.. Challengers, how do you recharge?
I always get back to nature for an energy boost... How about you?

 With Pumpkins 


For this one I used Paper from Kaisercraft, Tropicals water colour set by Prima, Flowers from Little Birdie and 49th & Market, Bo Bunny Glitter paste in Sea foam and Sequins, Lindy's - Sweet Violet Purple Teal, Shaded Lilac Distress stain and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Key Lime Pie and Opal Magic Wax in Vintage Silk.

Follow the link at the bottom and join in... 
Make sure you check out the awesome range of stamps available at Paper Nest Dolls
Till next time... RELAX!
Creative Moments
Creative Moments Challenge Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment