Wednesday 21 March 2018

21st March #139 - Creative Moments Design Team


Are you ready for another challenge with Creative Moments?
I will be feeling a little jealous of you Northern Hemispherians. The scent of Spring makes me feel alive..
This challenge theme is to celebrate Spring.
What.. Its autumn here in Australia!!

I chose to do a Steampunk inspired tag for my contribution.. I stretched the interpretation to springs and cogs instead.
  • I chose to do a Tag this time to allow for enough room to play with my stencils and pastes. 
  • I coloured the focal point with Distress Oxides and a water brush OMG my new favourite technique. Tested a few ways to collage...
  • Then added some colour to the background with my sprays allowing for heaps of drippage and runs to add depth to the cracks in the wall.






Follow the link at the bottom and join in... Don't forget to check out the awesome range of stamps available at Creative Bug! 
Creative Moments
Cheeky Boy     Creative Moments Challenge Blog

Till next time... Enjoy the Sunshine!

2 comments:

  1. Aw... Thanks Sugar. I really liked doing this one.. I have a house full of boys!

    ReplyDelete