Sunday 29 January 2017

Dusty Attic Mood Board Challenge



Hi there fellow Arty Crafters..
I have a new contribution to share with you. With all the sunshine Australians have had over Christmas I have been so typically Australian and soaked up the surf. Dusty Attics mood board challenge resonated with the blues I have been drinking in this summer. My kids were lucky enough to be born in a coastal country town and they tend to let loose on the sand and rocks and the lapping of the surf. So when I took this picture it captured my youngest sons sense of mischief and adventure. I hope you like it!!

Here is my fresh aquatic version of the Mood Board challenge. I used a background already created for me by Kaiser from their Salty Kisses range.



For this I love the shine in the Lindy Stamp Gang range of products. Reminiscent of the sun glistening on the water. I especially love the watermark it created on the splotch.
 
I feel as though you never know what you  will find in the ocean and this section is my 'fisherman's catch'.. I created it with Dusty Attic Ornate Frame 7. I loved the way the flourish reminded me of the images you see when you watch waves crash.
 I am in love with these fronds!! The perfect tropical accent  to any beach page. these particular ones are Tropical Foilage 1. I was digging into my stash and found some very old Making Memories beads! I love the way the look like little fish eggs or bubbles. 

 I wanted to add some cut out sections... you never know whats lurking beneath, after all... This is Australia!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout and a fabulous take on the challenge. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Dusty Attic.

    ReplyDelete